Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Commentary: Changing Screens

I realise that I've been watching more TV than movies recently. So from I'm adding my comments on those. A lot of real TV, cable and when I can Internet TV. Nothing is as hilarious as watching Angel in some other language... with sub-titles in English!
I'm not particular but not not too much reality TV. Enjoyed Bo Bice on American Idol. Should have won but we'll see what happens in the real world. He reminds me of Joshua Kadison and Curtis Stigers. Bo should cover "I wonder why", it's a good mix of soul and blues and suits his voice.
Like my movies, I love a good story. Not in any particular order, I've been watching Gilmore Girls, Joan of Arcadia, CSI (all of them), wonderfully, Friends, even some Buffy. Reruns don't turn me off. Then there are the rare gems, like Cupid. Eight series only. Shame on those TV execs.

No comments :